Really simple recipe:
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 satchet 3-in-1 instant coffee (optional)
- mix everything in a microwave-safe container (i do it by hand using spoon je dalam tupperware)
- microwave for 1:30 (90 seconds)
- to make it ala #batikfudgebrownies i put some biskut marie pieces/chunks in the batter before putting it into microwave.
- since i eat it with cream cheese frosting, i reduced the sugar to half of its ratio (1/8 cup instead of 1/4 cup), but i usually put less sugar than all recipe calls for. So taste and adjust the batter to your liking sweetness level okay.
- i use olive oil. Just because.
- i think if you prefer it more fudgy brownie than cakey, increase the oil level to 1/3 cup instead of 1/4 ?