Friday, December 07, 2012

Good Person, Good Girl

I don't think that I'm a bad person. Actually I think that I'm a pretty darn good person.
I do some charity, do my work, am a responsible young adult, an okay daughter to my parents, an okay friend to my friends, etc.
But maybe not such a good girl.

person who curses - acceptable, ok.
girl who curses - not good.

a rough/kasar person - maybe he's just like that naturally, ok.
a rough/kasar girl - not good.

But I'm seriously not a bad girl either. I'm not wild, I don't drink, I don't go clubbing, I don't sleep around. in fact, I'm keeping my chastity until I'm married. in fact, i don't easily, purposefully, intendedly touching2 with guys. in fact, i don't let guys easily, purposefully, intendedly, non-accidentally touching2 me either. see i'm kinda strict like that. so i'm not that bad right.

there's this guy who at first is like interested in me, then we became friends on FB, and you know how i'm like with my buds there.. so yeah. i think he's ruined his image of a 'good girl' me. i was -|this|- close to faking it and be all goody-goody.. but oh well nvm if he really likes me, he'll like me as me right.

*nyanyi lagu dark side by kelly clarkson*

plus i'm only 23.5yo. still not |----THAT----| desperate.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...