Friday, August 15, 2008

the sadist me

WTH. WTV. 
ahh-- cho mendokusai! minna sukareru
i dont hate my life, i dont. but that doesnt stop me from hating u, even if ur in my life. 
let me be. LET ME BE! dont be a busybody. 


i dont like u 
bcos i hate the way u speak 
the way u think ur always on the right side 
how ur stubborn in ur own way 
the way ur eyes are like trying hard to reprimand others 
n for being careless, 
n just plain stupid. 


i dont hate u. 
i just dont like u. 


its said that the person we hate somehow resembles our own selves. 
perhaps. 


i know that i hate people who has traits that i hate in myself. 
thats a given fact. 


im trying hard to be someone that has my ideals, 
n thus i hate it when others stop trying to be better. 
i just do. 
n thinking ur all mighty n righteous is a sign that uve stopped trying. 
so just let me give u a good beating on ur head 
n mold u to my liking honey 


im a sadist, really. 
i like it when i hurt u. 
cos i know ur hurt by me, 
n ur hurting doesnt hurt/bother me, at all. 
u wanna cry? 
go ahead, baby 
but dont go expecting me to comfort u. 


geez. 
girls are difficult creatures. 
i just cant stand their ASS 
ore wa do-S.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...