Saturday, January 22, 2011

#10

i think that i'm lucky. i feel lucky. and i know i've been lucky before.
also, i like my life; myself, my family, my friends, my time setting, ...everything. every once in a while i'll see other people's lives, and get jealous, but not to the point that i'd trade them with mine. because i know my life, although not that easy as it seems to be, is nothing if compared to other misfortunate people's harsh world.
and so i am grateful for my life. Hidayah milik


Mak, Selamat Hari Lahir yang ke-
wait. calculating. 2011-1944=?

Mak, Selamat Hari Lahir yang ke-67! Semoga sentiasa dicucuri rahmat-Nya dan dipanjangkan usia. Amin.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

miss ur mak?
i've just met her in ain sajadi's wed. jgn jeles :P

cc said...

motip ada blog tp rahsiakan dari aku?

SENTAP!

Dr.Senbe said...

lol cikna rilek ah. xde niat nk rahsiakn pon. slalu je yah komen gne account blogger nih?

cc said...

dah lama tak komen...lg aku sentap!

hahahahahahah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...